1. You must read carefully all of the information provided on the Ascend Events Ltd website www.ascendevents.co.uk and act accordingly, all entries received are accepted on the understanding this has been done.
2. If competitors are knowingly under prepared, have a medical illness or any other condition which may compromise their safety and the safety of the support services they must not take part in the event.
3. All details provided by competitors must be accurate at time of entering.
4. Substitution of places will be accepted until 30 days prior to event.
5. Transfer to an alternative event will be processed if request is made at least 30 days before original event. No refund will be made for any price difference between events.
6. If competitors withdraw prior to the event, the following costs are incurred:
7. Entrants who cannot make the race for any reason, including travel arrangements or injury will not be refunded.
8. Competitors who fail any kit check will not be allowed to participate in the race and no refund will be provided.
9. Competitors must follow any and all rules and regulations as outlined by the team.
10. If the organisers are forced to cancel the event for any reason, we will endeavour to arrange a new date and all entries will be eligible for a place. If no alternative is possible, all entries will be carried forwards to an event of the competitors’ choice.
11. If the organisers are forced to cancel the event for any reason beyond our control, no refunds will be given.
12. Competitors must act in a manner which ensures minimal impact upon the event route and be courteous to those who live and work there. Any competitor not acting in this manner either during or before the event, will be disqualified and their entry fee will not be refunded. This is including but not limited to:
13. Ascend Events Ltd reserves the right to cancel an entry or prevent entry if deemed necessary
Name of company
Ascend Events Ltd
Ulverston LA12 0PB
Business ID no.
Or use our contact form.